Monday, June 26, 2006

Matthew 12:36-37..."But I tell you that men will have to give an account on the day of judgement for every careless word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned." WOW! Does that mean the we will all be condemned? Yes, if we don't repent and try not to do it again but if we fail, we must keep on trying to do what is right. We need to ask God to guard our tongue. Remember in one of my previous posts I gave you scripture about confessing your sins and repenting. So what is a careless word? It could be any statement uttered in malice, cursing, gossiping, lying, cruel and mean statements to a person's face or behind thier back and it could also be a crude joke.

Today I'm going to spend most of the day painting. It's my creative way to relax from writing and teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home