Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello from Hideaway Ponds. It has been awhile since I last posted. My schedule has been quite busy, but good.

Today I was reading in Matthew 7:15 & 16, in the King James version, of the Bible. 'Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are raving wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?' So we as Children of God need to display the fruits of the Spirit. What are the fruits of the spirit? Galatians 5:22& 23, 'But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, [self-control]; against such there is no law.'

God's love to you all

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda's Wings said...

Advise from the Bible is always wise. Sometime I wish my faith was stronger.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Thank you Wanda. Sometimes I have to pray for more faith.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home