Friday, September 15, 2006

Good afternoon on this rainy day at Hide Away Ponds. Actually it only started to rain about ten minutes ago and it is now 4:01 pm.

I have been thinking about our mouths and what comes out of them. Sometimes we [ I] carelessly ramble on not really thinking about what we are saying but when we do, what comes out, comes out of our hearts. It is a sure indicator of what we think. As Christians we are to guard our tongues. And if we think trash, we will say trash. Jesus said in Luke 6: 45..."A good man out of the treasure of his heart, bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man, out of the evil treasure of his heart, bringeth forth that which is evil; for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh." King James version. Whoa! Don't get mad! Okay? I'm talking to myself, as much as anyone. I am an outspoken woman. God has had to deal with me about that many times.

Love to you all. [hands folded in a praying position]

3 Comments:

Blogger Bellezza said...

Patricia, how nice to see a blog about what I believe too! I love your testimony, and Scripture. Good reminder to us all, especially me. My mouth is my biggest enemy sometimes. I constantly have to guard it.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, bellezza.

Many blessing to you.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

that is so true

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home