Monday, August 28, 2006

I wish that all of you were as full of joy as I am. It is truly the peace that passeth all understanding! Philippians 4:7...[King James version] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

We had another great weekend. Students came in, and gave free massages yesterday, and stayed from 2pm until 7 pm. Let me tell you, I think every one who was here got the treatment!

As I said before, this resort has about 1,000 members and most of them live in Louisiana. So they have to call ahead for reservations. The only people who live here is the staff and a few who lease. The leasing has stopped as the membership is growing so fast. There is one other group, the snow birds and they will be arriving after the first of October. A few bring their golf clubs. I'm not a golfer but sometimes I can see the players, at the miniature course, from my site.

I would like to walk more but it has been too hot so I have to use the golf cart to go back and forth. I do swim in the indoor pool.

Go with God.

4 Comments:

Blogger survivor said...

Thanks Patricia for your well wishes and encouragement. I deeply appreciate it. Take care

12:36 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

It truly does sound like you had a great day! How wonderful that all those student gave a message. I would have love to be their to listen to them. I loved the verse you quoted! Joy!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Dear survior,

Hang in there!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Thanks Jerry for checking out my poem.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home