Friday, August 18, 2006

It rained a short time last evening and today the sun is shining. Hideway Ponds is a membership resort and most of the members live in Louisiana. Today three couples, who are our friends, are coming in for the weekend. There isn't a band scheduled for Saturday night, in the club-house, so folks will be wining, dining, card playing and/or just having fun. By Saturday afternoon, the park will be nearly full and it has 101 camp sites.

As Christians we need to remember that God is all powerful. Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything to hard for me?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Thank you for the remember. I know there is nothing to hard for the Lord to handle, but sometimes I sure try to take control thinking I can do it with out Him. LOL! That doesn't work to well.

Have a great weekend, don't stay up to late wining and dining. : )

7:16 PM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Hi Jerry,

You have to check every so often to see if someone left a comment.

We didn't do amy w&d last evening as our friends were late getting started but look out tonight!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

How is your husband, Lori?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

My husband is on a medication called Doxtinex. He takes four tablets twice a week. This keeps the tumor under control. My husband is a true trooper.
Thank you for asking about him and praying for him. I have been praying for years that God would heal him. He hasn't seen fit to do that at this time, but I can still keep lifting it up to Him.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home