Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good afternoon,

A lady, who lives in the park, had a birthday yesterday. As I make most of the cards for the park and all of our personal cards, I made one for her and took it around to have everyone else sign it. Last evening, the members brought lots of food and we had a big party. The birthday lady was very surprised so it was a bang-up success! They had planned to play po-ke-no. I am not a po-ke-no fan and I usually don't play it but Bob and I filled in for two of them who were running late. We did have lots of fun.

Isaiah 61:11...'As a garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness...to spring forth.' The Bible says things that are sown, so as Christians we have to sow seeds in ourselves by reading the Bible, fellowship with other believers and other activities that can help us grow spiritually.

God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home